Good morning, Everyone.
Letting you know that we will have an 8th grade promotion event on June 1, 2020.
Mr. Spiess and I are working closely together to insure all restrictions are met per the state of Oregon. Any questions or concerns related to this event should be directed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information and steps that will be followed --
- The 8th grade promotion event will take place June 1, 2020 at the Milton-Freewater Drive-in. at 8:00 p.m.
- The event will begin at 8:00 p.m. - with the distribution of 8th grade promotion certificates.
- The parking is first come - first serve --- no assigned or reserved parking. There are 125 parking spots available. Note: there is not a "bad" viewing spot as the event will be projected on to the movie screen.
- A table will be setup near the snack table and each student will be called individually up to the table. Mr. Pickel and I will be the only people near this table. We will have a person with a video camera that will project the student getting their 8th grade promotion certificate on the movie screen for everyone to see.
- No one except the student will be allowed to exit the car during this time.
- At 8:45 - a movie will begin for the students and family's to view.
- The snack bar will be open for purchases - people must practice social-distancing when selecting items.
- The bathrooms will be open; however, they will be cleaned after each individual use.
A huge, huge thank you to Mr. Spiess as this is a community service provided to Waitsburg students by Mr. Spiess and his family.