Waitsburg students in 6th-11th grade will be completing their iReady Winter Diagnostic tests as follows:
- Monday, January 31 – 8:30 to 11:40 AM
- Tuesday, February 1 – 8:30 to 11:40 AM
- Wednesday, February 2 – 8:30 to 11:40 AM
During the test times and dates, snacks will be provided to students. Teachers will also organize breaks for students throughout the test time.
Your student will be testing with the following teacher(s) during this time:
- 6th Grade – Mr. Nechodom and Mr. Larsen
- 7th grade – Ms. Ball and Mr. Starring
- 8th grade – Ms. Gould and Mrs. Abel
- 9th grade – Mr. Kiefel and Mrs. Leid
- 10th grade – Mr. Elder
- 11th grade – Ms. Pradere
- 12th grade students will report to Mrs. Groom; however, they will not be testing.
Your student’s test scores on the iReady Winter Diagnostic test will be utilized in many ways by their teachers to gain a more complete picture of their academic performance
The purpose of the i-Ready Diagnostic is not to give your student a grade, but instead to determine how best to support their learning. It will help your student’s teacher(s) determine their needs, personalize their learning, and monitor progress throughout the year. The scores will also be evaluated for student placement in Targeted Assistance classes for spring.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Principal Stephanie Wooderchak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-337-6351.